Date: 13th December, 2017
2017 was a great year, and we wanted to share some of our highlights with you.
Take a look at our 2017 infographic.
Pay per click (PPC)
For a chemical company we managed a new PPC campaign – the client spent just £100 to AdWords and generated a £19,000 sale – a fantastic victory for all involved.
We’ve continued to work on PPC and it’s one of our most successful campaigns to date.
Our resident Google Partner showed us what he’s really made of this year with an 88% reduction in cost per enquiry for one of our clients working in hospitality.
We work with a B2C client with an ecommerce website built on Magento 2. We manage their SEO and PPC campaigns.
In 2017 this business had a 74% increase in sales for December compared to 2016 and a 105% increase in sales over the entire year.
53 websites live
Over the year we were busy designing, developing and setting new websites live. In 2017 we set 53 websites live!
We’ve been working with the NHS for over 3 years – their Facebook page has 12,767 likes – the page received over 7,000 in 2017.
Clear Give Back
For us, this was our biggest campaign of the year – Clear Give Back was inspired by our 15th anniversary. We set ourselves the challenge of completing at least one random act of kindness a month. We’ve completed 10 good deeds so far including:
- Social media training for charities
- 20p in the toll bridge for 100 lucky drivers
- A free website for Rupert’s revenge
- Shrewsbury Half Marathon (we raised £1500 for Shropshire Down’s Syndrome Support Group) – we also had a free water stand for the runners, which was much appreciated on the hottest day of the year.
- Banners designed to support Friends of St Chad’s
- Clothes donated to a local charity shop
- Food donated and cooked for Shrewsbury Arc, a homeless charity
- Free website audits in our meeting room
- Dog food donated to Moorlands Dog Rescue, RSPCA and Grinshill Dog Rescue
- Volunteered at Shrewsbury Food Hub
There’s more to come in 2018!
Oh, and finally, let’s not forget…
We need something to keep us focused and let off some steam during lunch breaks. 640 games played – George is currently king of the table.