Online fraudsters cashing-in on the coronavirus crisis
- Don’t respond to texts, emails or calls about checks from the government
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations and home test kits. There are no products proven to treat or prevent COVID-19 at this time
- Hang up on robocalls. Scammers are using illegal robocalls to pitch everything from low-priced health insurance to work-at-home schemes.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the government or WHO. Look to government-official websites for information
- Do your homework when it comes to donations. Never donate in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money.
Are we ready for the robo-workforce?
Brands ‘play around’ with their media outlets for advertising
Dating apps look to ensure love isn’t lost during lockdown
Want to know more? Get in touch :)