If you're into all things digital and fancy join our hardworking team, take a look below and get in touch.
You’ll be required to build new websites, maintain existing ones, be a great problem solver and have a good eye for detail.
If you live, breathe and dream about building amazing websites, and want to grow your skills in a great working environment then we want to hear from you!
- Good HTML and CSS knowledge including RWD
- Good PHP and able to code Object-Oriented PHP by hand
- MySQL knowledge and ability to write SQL by hand
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- You should be proactive, and an enthusiastic approach is essential
- Be a good communicator, who’s not afraid of asking questions
Even better if you have experience of…
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Sass / LESS
- Version control systems
- On-site seo best practice
- Linux environment
If you feel your knowledge, passion and skills are perfect for this role, we’d love to hear from you. Email Gavin at [email protected] with your C.V, portfolio and salary expectations.
Want to know more? Get in touch :)