Date: 17th February, 2018
As it is Random Act of Kindness Day, we thought we would recap all of our Clear Give Back Random Acts of Kindness so far, and what we have left to complete!
What we've done so far:
1. Paid for the Toll to go over the Kingsland Bridge for morning commuters.
2. Did a free SEO and Social Media Training Session for charities.
3. Built a free website for a charity.
4. Cooked for the homeless and vulnerable at the Ark.
5. Raised money for charity by running the Shrewsbury Half Marathon.
6. Collected unwanted clothes and gave them to local charity shops.
7. Donated special Christmas dinners to rescue dogs.
8. Helped sort and distribute food at the local food hub.
9. Held a creative writing talk for sixth form students.
10. Opened the office for free website audits.
11. Designed and printed free banners for St Chad's Church.
12. Sponsored a girls football team.
The last 3 are:
- Donating Coffee Vouchers to the Children's Ward at The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust.
- Planting a new area in The Dingle in The Quarry.
- Charity Raffle
Why are we doing it?
In March 2017 we turned 15. To celebrate we decided to give something back to the community because, without them, the last 15 years wouldn’t have been possible. We’re aiming to do 15 acts of kindness over the year to support the local community.