Date: 27th September, 2017
It's a bit too soon to be decorating the tree and stocking the cupboards, but planning your festive digital marketing is an absolute must if you want to get ahead this year.
Plan your campaigns
It’s no longer just the pre Christmas and Boxing Day sales you need to think about. Black Friday (Friday 24th November) and Cyber Monday (Monday 27th November) are two of the busiest days of the year for online shopping.
You can get in front of the right people by:
- Setting up a Google AdWords strategy
- Sending out a well-designed Enewsletter campaign can encourage leads to the right places.
- Retargeting gets you in front of your customers even after they’ve moved away from your page – you can follow them around the internet.
- Dedicated landing pages can be used for sales, promotions, Christmas gifts, events.
Make the most out of Content Management System (CMS)
We love Magento and within it’s CMS there are plenty of brilliant ways to make the shopping experience easier…
- Set up shipping and delivery dates correctly – your customers will want to know the last day they can place an order and have their purchase arrive for the big day.
- You might want to think about gift vouchers, promotions, upsells, cross sells and related products.
Don’t miss an opportunity to showcase what you’ve got.
Add a splash of festive design
- Your homepage is basically shop front – it should look festive and promote the right products. Redesigned banners can have a festive design and present your Christmas sales quickly and easily.
- You might also want to change your display ads to suit the festive season.
- Give your social media channels some festive cheer too.
If you’re not sure where to start or what to expect – get in touch with our account managers, who can point you in the right direction.