We’re looking for an organised, motivated and passionate Account Manager to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for managing new and on-going projects, with a focus on ecommerce projects using Magento. We work with large multi-national corporations, and also local SME's - no two days or projects are the same!
You’ll manage workloads, prioritising and delivering projects within agreed deadlines, along with providing clients with strategic support and ensuring that project objectives are met.
- Take ownership and responsibility of your clients projects, ensuring they are completed on time, on brief and on budget
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with your clients, keeping them happy, while managing expectations effectively
- Understanding your clients businesses inside and out, becoming a trusted adviser to them
- Leading client review meetings and encouraging account growth
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends, enabling you to suggest new ideas to your clients for their website and marketing, keeping them ahead of the competition
- Proposal writing and project planning
- Briefing and managing projects across different departments to ensure successful delivery of objectives
- Review and report against account profitability with ideas for improvement
- Support the new business team in pitches, tenders and proposals
Experience & Salary
At least two years’ Digital Project / Account Manager experience, either agency or client side, ideally with Magento. In return for your talents you can expect a competitive salary, benefits and the opportunity to join a thriving agency.