We’re looking for an organised, motivated and passionate Digital Account Manager to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for managing and developing all aspects of client relationships, client projects and the admin of daily account activities for a varied portfolio.
You’ll manage workloads, prioritising and delivering projects within agreed deadlines, along with providing clients with strategic support and ensuring that project objectives are met.
- Develop, build and grow client relationships
- Understanding client businesses and generating new ideas to enhance performance
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals
- Translating business goals into marketing strategy
- Proposal writing and project planning
- Briefing and managing projects across different departments to ensure successful delivery of objectives
- Review and report against account profitability with ideas for improvement
- Mentoring of Account Executives
- SEO, PPC and Social strategy development, analysis and management
- Support the new business team in pitches, tenders and proposals
Experience & Salary
At least two years’ relevant agency experience. In return for your talents you can expect a competitive salary, benefits and the opportunity to join a thriving agency.